Nobody says that the education system is good of Maharashtra, Everyone is disappointed in their educational experience in Maharashtra. Then what is the reason behind it ????? Actually, Maharashtra board created a pond of an educational system in which the rural and some urban students are comfortable with it, but when they are going to compete with the world they can’t stand in front of them. The education system of Maharashtra works on a very old strategy which is not suitable for today’s situation. Another thing hampers the growth of student is the syllabus of the state board, schools, high schools, colleges and even engineering syllabus is based on old concepts and on old technology. And that is the reason the Maharashtra board students are underrated in the industry. The most dangerous thing in this educational system is some ‘Teachers’. Yes, I am sure that the teacher effects on a student’s life and the partiality between students create un-equality in between them. They don’t judge any student by their skill, they judge them by marks & by their Donkey work. I also suffered from it. I think most of the students suffered from it & this is one of the reasons why students hate this board. I think this situation should have been changed or it going to more decrease in the quality of education. I will definitely contribute one day to solve this problem in our system & I want everyone should try to change this situation.
This education system is old but now the changes are happen in education system day by day...
ReplyDeleteI think this situation is changing but on a very slow rate......that won't help for this situation !!
Deleteyour thinking is good but I would like suggest you can also talk about the smart classroom
ReplyDelete